Mack is an ASSET based Tucking Company with state of the art equipment, give us 1% of your trust and we will gain the other 99%.

 

We provide satellite tracking on every shipment, upon request we will provide you with login information so that you can track your shipment from dock to dock.

 

We have a track record of 98% on time deliveries. All our trucks have been equipped with Electronic Logbook for the many years. We insure your freight will be delivered safely and on time. 

 

 

 

In our company drivers/owner operators
are treated as a business partners!

 

 

 

Pay

Team Drivers make up to $4,800  weekly - split,  after all expenses. Solo Drivers make up to $1,750 a week after all expense.

Owner Operators

Team Drivers Gross up to $10,000 weekly, Solo Drivers Gross up to $5,000 weekly.

Equipment

All Trucks are 2015-2019 models. (Freightliner Cascadia & Volvo).

Mack.png

 

 

Home Time

You’ll get the breaks you need and the time with your family that you deserve.

Service

24/7 Road side Service in all 48 states. 

Fuel discounts

Wholesale pricing up to 50 cent off per gallon.

Driver Managers

Best in the business 24/7 available. They will go above and beyond to make sure their driver/owners are successful.